Line Cook ~ Private School ~ Daytime Hours!Lincroft, New Jersey
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Holidays off!
- Daily training
- Awesome team
- Positive community
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career growth opportunity
- Adhere to and follow from-scratch recipes
- Strictly follow all food and sanitation protocol
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
- Assist with all daily kitchen duties and food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Cook interactively at demo stations during events
- Scratch cooking experience
- Fabulous customer service skills; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well on a team
- Passion for and creativity with food
- Amazing references and a solid work history
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.