Food Service Workers ~ Beautiful Private School ~ Weekdays!Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Are you tired of working long shifts with no reward or career growth opportunities? Join a company that cares about its employees and offers training, stable schedules, and real food service experiences!
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
We're looking for a:
- Cook ($16/hr)
- Dishwasher ($14-15/hr)
- Prep Cook/Server ($14-15 hr)
- Benefits for full-time positions
- Ongoing training
- A great team
- Competitive weekly pay
- An appreciative community
- Career opportunities with a growing company!
- Professional cooking experience for Cook position
- Friendly attitude; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to read and communicate in English
- Reliability & flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background/fingerprint check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.