Catering Cook/Prep ~ On Call Positions ~ Private School!Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
Schedule is on-call, which could be weekdays, weekends or evenings. Advance notice is given for all events so that you may accept or decline based on availability. Possibility to fill in during schools hours during the week as well.
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
What you get:
- Competitive pay: $16-20/hr for the right person!
- An awesome team
- A jump start to your career!
- Assist Chef in food preparation for special events
- Assist Chef in running production and stations during special events
- Help with event set up and break down
- Follow directions of management team and Chef
- Prior food service experience preferred
- Exceptional knife skills
- Amazing customer service skills and a positive energy
- Flexibility & reliability
- Exceptional attention to detail and creativity
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to take and follow direction
- Ability to communicate in English
- Must be able to lift heavy objects
- Great references
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background/fingerprint check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.