Cashier/Prep Cook ~ Private School!Newport, Rhode Island
We have so many eager students waiting to get to know you! Our café is the campus hangout spot, so this position requires someone who is hands-on and friendly.
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
What you get:
- Ongoing training
- An awesome team
- Competitive weekly pay: $15/hr
- Career growth opportunity
- Run the café register with accuracy
- Stock merchandise for sale
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Assist in banquet and other catered events
- Handle and prepare a diverse range of foods
- Interact with the community in a friendly manner
- Ability to learn our POS system
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read & communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time
- Reliability & flexibility
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Check out this video about what we do:
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some positions.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.