Dishwasher/Utility ~ Career Opportunity ~ Private School!Medina, Washington
This is a great position for someone with a strong work ethic that can multi-task in a busy kitchen!
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
What you get:
- Daily training
- An appreciative community
- Competitive pay: Based on experience!
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Great quality of life schedule w/ most weekends off
- Wash cookware in between meal periods
- Set up dining areas for meals and events
- Keep work space clean and organized
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Stocking shelves and silverware
- Assist Chefs as needed for prep
- Interact kindly with students, staff, and team
- Work in an awesome team environment!
- Awesome attitude; smile is part of the uniform! :)
- Ability to read instructions and write in English
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.