Catering Assistant ~ Private School ~ Career Growth!San Francisco, California
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
What you get:
- Daily training
- Competitive weekly pay
- An awesome team
- Career growth opportunity!
- Set up and break down catering events
- Use your keen eye for design to create beautifully arranged food
- Work closely with the Catering Manager to ensure client's vision
- Keep all catering supplies items full and areas clean
- Work in a time-sensitive environment
- Organize and prepare for the daily and weekly services
- Amazing customer service attitude; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Experience with catered events & set-ups
- Knowledge of standard catering presentation techniques
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Regard for professionalism
- Willingness to take and follow direction
- Fine dining catering experience a plus
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background/fingerprint check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.