Catering Server ~ Competitive Pay!Brookline, Massachusetts
Schedule is on-call, which could be weekdays, weekends or evenings. The high volume of catering will provide regular work. SAGE also has other venues in the area, so if you become part of our on-call team, other opportunities will occur.
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
What you get:
- Competitive pay
- An awesome team
- A jump start to your career!
- Set up and break down catering events as well refresh
- Carry items (plated meals, beverages, appetizers)
- Follow directions of management team and catering lead
- Prior food service experience preferred
- Amazing customer service skills and a positive energy
- Flexibility & reliability
- TIPS certification for Bartenders
- Exceptional attention to detail and creativity
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to take and follow direction
- Ability to communicate in English
- Great references
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background/fingerprint check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.