Office Assistant/Lead Cashier ~ Weekdays!Nashville, Tennessee
Check out this video about what we do:
- Overtime is possible
- No nights or weekends
- Ongoing training
- Competitive weekly pay: $17/hr
- An awesome work environment with a great team
- Potential career growth opportunity
- Terrific schedule
- Be on the front lines and smile!
- Interact in a pleasant manner with client community
- Work lead register during peak business hours
- Balance registers and input of sales records
- Receive and allocate deposits
- Set up and record meal plan payments
- Print forms and maintain digital displays accurately
- Maintain marketing standards and work with Director to enhance
- Administrative duties in the office during non-meal periods
- Organize record keeping and personnel files
- Sunny disposition
- Positive attitude
- Excellent references
- Awesome organizational skills
- Flexibility & reliability
- Culinary knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- POS system experience and computer skills required
- Excel and data entry experience
- Team players are a must
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.