Cashier/Prep Cook ~ Private School ~ Great Schedule!Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
What you get:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Uniforms Provided
- Competitive weekly pay
- Positive community interaction
- Career growth opportunity
- Prepare a diverse range of foods for lunch service
- Keep work space clean, stocked, and organized
- Run cash register, prep, clean, stock and proactively help others
- Serve meals to student and faculty community
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Show off your fabulous customer service skills
- Work in an awesome team environment!
- An upbeat friendly demeanor; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced work environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Knife skills and a regard for food safety
- Fast, efficient computer skills
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and do some heavy lifting
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.