Prep Cook/Server ~ Prestigious Private School ~ Weekdays!Calabasas, California
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Only weekdays
- Follows school schedule
- Some catering events require occasional evenings and weekends
- Ongoing training
- Free daily meal
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career growth opportunity
- Receive and organize all deliveries
- Help prepare food, use fryer, and make pizzas
- Keep retail space and BOH shelves stocked
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Serve food to the student and faculty community
- Smile! :)
- Prior food prep experience
- A friendly demeanor; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced work environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Knife skills and a regard for food safety
- Ability to follow recipes in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background/fingerprint check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.