Deli Cook/Cook ~ Great Schedule ~ Private School!Towson, Maryland
Do you have a passion for cooking and being creative, but tired of working all those holidays, evenings, and weekends in a restaurant or country club? This is a true culinary position as we prepare our menu from scratch daily!
Check out this video about what we do:
- Occasional catering events on evenings and weekends
- Daily training
- Appreciative community
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career opportunity (we love to promote from within!)
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes with precision
- Follow food safety protocol
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Daily production of breakfast and lunch for students
- Assist in banquets and other catered events
- Handle and prepare a diverse range of foods
- Assist with set-up, service, and clean-up of food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- 2 years of professional cooking experience required
- Substantial and diverse culinary knowledge & creativity
- Culinary degree preferred, but not required
- Friendly demeanor and exceptional people skills
- Ability to read and write in English and use simple math
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to properly set up a buffet or serving station
- Ability to work well with others and coordinate multiple projects at once
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background/fingerprint check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.