Kitchen Workers ~ New Kitchen ~ Weekdays!Lafayette, Colorado
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Daily training
- Free lunch
- An appreciative community
- Competitive wages paid weekly: starts at $12/hr!
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Wash cookware and dishware
- Set up dining areas for meals and events
- Keep work space clean and organized
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Stocking dishes and silverware
- Assist chefs as needed for prep
- Interact kindly with students, staff, and team
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- Work in an awesome team environment!
- Awesome attitude; smile is part of the uniform! :)
- Ability to read instructions and write in English
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.