Lead Cook ~ Meals from Scratch!Marion, Alabama
This is a true culinary position, our meals are made from scratch daily!
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Second shift
- Daily training
- Awesome team
- Competitive weekly pay
- Positive community interaction
- Career growth opportunity
- Handle and prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Cook interactively at demo stations
- Assist with set-up, service, and clean-up of food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Minimum of 5 years cooking experience preferred
- Scratch cooking experience preferred
- Awesome attitude
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for and creativity with, food
- Amazing references and a solid work history
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.