Cook ~ Evenings ~ Career Opportunity!San Antonio, Texas
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Weekdays & weekends
- Any shift, breakfast, lunch, & dinner
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity with growing company
- Prepare a diverse range of foods for 75-120 residents
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Assist other team members with additional work
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Professional cooking experience & knife skills
- A friendly demeanor--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work quickly & independently
- Solid work history and great references
- ServSafe certification, or its equivalent
- Ability to follow recipes & communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time & do some heavy lifting
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.