Senior Manager Supply Chain ~ ProcurementLutherville, Maryland
What you will do:
- Responsible for leading a Team of 4-5 in developing category strategies and performance metrics to manage distribution partners and manufacturers. Implementing processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of programs and improve cost position.
- Leverage manufacturers/distributors for optimal rebates
- Negotiate national manufacturer agreements
- Develop processes to support growth
- Manage data to provide insights for decisions
- Leverage category management approach to gain greatest advantage in the marketplace, consolidate sku’s, and optimize introduction of new and replacement product
- Active communications with external and internal partners including; suppliers, managers and senior level leadership.
- 10+ years’ experience in a manager role in the food service, hospitality or similar industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of category management, the development of programs for rebates, supplier management, data management and managing performance.
- Experience managing a team. Proven ability to train and motivate.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to create and manage change.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, hospitality management or similar field.
- Opportunity for career growth
- Conveniently located and modern offices
- Friendly and collaborative team
At SAGE, we’re known for creating exceptional dining experiences for independent schools and colleges in North America. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; we cook from scratch in small batches; and we work to educate students on healthy food choices.
Our Home Office houses robust teams in human resources, technology, accounting, marketing, nutrition, and procurement that support a market of over 250 venues and more than 3,000 field staff. SAGE is a privately-owned company whose culinary talent, integrity, and transparency has fueled sustained organic growth.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background/credit check and drug screen required.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.