Dishwasher/Utility ~ Boarding School!Chatham, Virginia
Check out this video about what we do:
What you get:
- Ongoing training
- An awesome team
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Wash cookware in between meal periods
- Set up dining areas for meals and special events
- Keep workspace clean and organized
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Assist with putting away deliveries
- Assist kitchen team when needed
- Interact kindly with students, staff, and team
- Work in a great team environment!
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.