Food Service Director ~ Private SchoolNew Orleans, Louisiana
We are seeking a driven manager to design and produce menus, manage ordering and inventory and lead our kitchen team.
What you get:
- Appreciative community
- Beautiful work environment
- Awesome team
- Career opportunities in growing company
- manage and train the kitchen staff
- demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- create menus
- merchandise, manage retail program
- implement and maintain HACCP standards
- develop client and customer relationships
- deliver fabulous catering results
- communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
- deliver budgeted financial results
- create a positive team environment
- manage ordering and inventory
- Minimum 3 years of prior food service management
- Awesome team development skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High end catering experience
- Experience in retail/POS food service management
- High energy and stamina
- Knowledge of current food trends
- Community/ service minded
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Culinary degree preferred but not required
- Social media skills are a plus!
- Prior cash management experience
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Pre-employment background/credit check and drug screen required.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.