Prep Cook/Server ~ Private School ~ Weekdays!Palo Alto, California
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Occasional weekend or evening events
- $18 per hour
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Positive community interaction
- Career growth opportunity
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Prep cold foods
- Keep work space clean, stocked, and organized
- Serve meals to our community
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Show off your exemplary customer service skills
- Work in an outstanding team oriented environment
- Knife skills and food service experience
- A great attitude--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced work environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Flexibility and reliability
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and do some heavy lifting
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background/fingerprint check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.