Cook ~ Weekends ~ Private School!Atlanta, Georgia
This is a true culinary position; our meals are made from scratch daily. Must have a valid drivers' license.
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Saturday & Sunday
- Daily training/feedback
- Positive community interaction
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity
- Handle and prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Assist with set-up, service, and clean-up of food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Follow all food safety protocol
- A valid drivers license
- Professional cooking experience
- Fabulous customer service skills; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.