Catering Chef Manager ~ High Volume ~ Upscale ~ Beautiful Day SchoolBethesda, Maryland
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking an experienced Catering Chef Manager with focus on High Volume Catering and FOH Management for a prestigious Independent Day School in Bethesda.
Candidate must be dynamic, outgoing, and friendly. This position involves some hands-on cooking and assistance with day-to-day operations.
- Minimum three years hands-on catering experience
- Social media skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of all things catering: set ups, menu process, client meetings
- Fluency in sanitation and safety standards
- Planning and organizational proficiency
- High energy, positive attitude and superior ethics
- Dynamic get-it-done work ethic
- Incredible work history and amazing references
Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- Assist with day-to-day operations including hands-on culinary work
- Community catering management and coordination as requested.
Manage the dining hall and student cafe
Manage decor and merchandising
Attend student council meetings and act as liaison between dining services and the campus community
- Manage social media campaigns for special events & daily menu items.
Maintain HACCP standards
Develop strong client and customer relationships
Communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
Deliver budgeted financial results
Create a positive team environment
Follow and ensure SAGE standards and uphold SAGE mission
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Check out this video about what we do:
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some positions.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer