Office Assistant ~ Private School Kitchen Office!Granby, Massachusetts
This is a great opportunity for an organized individual who is interested in working in a fast paced position with an amazing management team!
Check out this video about what we do:
What you get:
- Ongoing training
- Stable schedule
- Great team & community
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career opportunity with a growing company!
- Answer phone, make calls, and place online orders
- Print forms and maintain digital displays accurately
- Process new hire paperwork
- Keep office space organized
- File documents in a timely fashion
- Interact with client community
- Outstanding references
- Awesome customer service skills
- Attention to detail & organizational abilities
- Advanced computer skills
- College degree preferred, but not required
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background/fingerprint check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.