Food Production Manager ~Private Boarding ManagerGranby, Massachusetts
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a talented Executive Chef Manager for a beautiful private boarding school in Granby, MA area. This Executive Chef will join our culinary management team to aid us in providing exceptional dining experiences.
Candidates must have great client relationship skills and be extremely organized. Multi unit and prior campus dining management experience is preferred. This leader needs outstanding team building skills and leadership skills.
What you will do:
- Ensure that the culinary team is delivering SAGE's mission to create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds and foster community and lead them each and every day
- Oversee the production of high quality, scratch, batch cooking
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- Oversee the creation of the menus
- Implement and maintain HACCP standards
- Develop client and customer relationships and foster community
- Deliver fabulous catering results every time
- Communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
- Deliver budgeted financial results
- Create a positive team environment
- Minimum 3 years of prior food service management experience
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Strong administrative abilities
- Awesome team development skills
- High volume upscale catering experience
- High energy and stamina
- Knowledge of current food trends
- Community/ service minded
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Culinary Degree is a plus, but not required
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Check out this video about what we do:
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some positions.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.