Executive Chef ~ Private Day SchoolAtlanta, Georgia
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for great food
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships with community
- Experience menu costing for both cycle menus and catering menus
- Ability to follow set recipes as well as assist others with following and understanding recipes
- Leadership drive to excel and possibly move into a more senior position in the future (SAGE prefers to promote from within)
- Experience in creating catering menus for both casual and fine dining events
- Ability to manage a large staff
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Experience controlling labor costs
- Multitasking throughout the course of the day
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends when needed
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- Serv Safe certified with the knowledge of food safety
- Knowledge of HACCP guidelines and the ability to ensure all guidelines are being followed at all times
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Check out this video about what we do:
Pre-employment background/credit check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.