Prep Cook/Baker ~ Beautiful Private School ~ Weekdays!Dallas, Texas
Check out this video about what we do:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity
- Help prep main line and bake daily desserts
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Prepare food for catered events
- Assist with set-up, service, and clean-up of food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Food service and baking experience
- A great attitude--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced work environment
- Solid work history and great references
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.