Cook/Line Server ~ Private School!Seattle, Washington
This is a great work environment with a terrific team, and our meals are made from scratch daily!
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Some evening or weekend catering will be available with ample notice
- Summers off, some work available at nearby SAGE venues
- Competitive pay based on experience!
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Career opportunity with a growing company! (We like to promote within)
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
- Adhere to and follow from-scratch recipes
- Strictly follow all food and sanitation protocol
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- One year food service experience
- A friendly demeanor; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Awesome time management skills
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced work environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and do some heavy lifting
- Ability to communicate and read in English
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.