Catering Server ~ On-Call Position ~ Private School!Providence, Rhode Island
Schedule is on-call, which includes weekdays, weekends or evenings. Advance notice is given for all events so that you may accept or decline based on availability.
Check out this video about what we do:
What you get:
- An awesome team
- Competitive pay
- A jump start to your career!
- Set up and break down catering events
- Service tasks during catering events
- Carry items (plated meals, beverages, appetizers)
- Follow directions of management team and catering lead
- Prior food service experience required
- Amazing customer service skills and a positive energy
- Exceptional attention to detail and creativity
- Flexible schedule
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to take and follow direction
- Ability to communicate in English
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer