Food Service Worker ~ On-Call Positions!Winter Haven, Florida
Develop a variety of skills--we need someone who can do food prep, line serving, and dish washing work during and after lunch service.
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
What you get:
- Competitive weekly pay
- An awesome team
- Career opportunity with a growing company!
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Assist chefs as needed
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Keep a clean kitchen
- Assist with dishes and cleaning dining room
- Serve food to the student and faculty community
- Smile! :)
- A friendly demeanor; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced work environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Knife skills and a regard for food safety
- Fluent in English speaking and reading
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and do some heavy lifting
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.