Dishwasher/Utility ~ Private College!Baltimore, Maryland
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
What you get:
- Ongoing training
- An appreciative community
- Competitive pay
- Career opportunity with a growing company!
- Wash cookware and dishware
- Keep work space clean, stocked, and organized
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Manage trash and recyclables
- Review and inspect inbound shipments
- Put away deliveries in a timely manner
- Show off your fabulous customer service skills
- Work in an awesome team environment!
- Awesome attitude; smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to read instructions
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background/fingerprint check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.