Cooks/Prep Cooks ~ Weekdays ~ Scratch Cooking!St Petersburg, Florida
Do you live to 'WOW' your guests with fresh, local foods? This position is a true culinary position; we make our meals from scratch daily
Check out this video about what we do:
- Monday-Friday (with few exceptions)
- Holidays off
- Morning-Afternoon Shifts
- Daily training
- Competitive pay
- An awesome team
- Career growth opportunities
- Prepare a wide variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch,
- and occasional catered parties.
- Adhere strictly to from-scratch recipes
- Interact with the student and faculty community in a friendly way
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Work with a great team of culinary talent
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people skills and a sunny disposition
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods and lift heavy objects
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.