Dishwasher/Utility ~ Weekdays ~ Great Team!St Petersburg, Florida
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Holidays off and some paid holidays!
- Follows school schedule
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $12/hr!
- Positive community interaction
- Career growth opportunities (we love to promote from within)
- Wash pots, pans, dishes, trays & cookware for meal periods
- Maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen
- Sweep and mop floors
- Keep workspace clean & organized by following a daily cleaning schedule
- Some food prep may be required
- Follow all food safety & sanitation guidelines
- Interact kindly every day with students, staff, & team
- Work in a great team environment!
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliability & flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Be able to pass a background and drug test
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.