Vice President of Human ResourcesLutherville, Maryland
The VP of Human Resources is part of SAGE's Senior Management Team and reports directly to the founders of the company. We are seeking a person to provide strategic direction and evaluate best practices for our human resources department. The Vice President supervises all human resource functions including compensation, benefits, employee relations and talent management in a high-growth, multi-state, multi-national environment. Our objective is to attract and nurture a high-performing workforce through innovative talent management policies, using in-house technology solutions.
- Strong Leadership abilities in developing skilled teams
- Experience developing/implementing in-house technology solutions
- Substantial experience across all HR functions: compensation, benefits, performance assessment, recruitment, payroll, retention and succession planning
- Deep understanding of employment laws and experience enforcing key labor laws, including FMLA, ADEA, EEO, ADA
- Expertise in training, safety, and communications
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Strong computer and analytic skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experience with a wide range of human resources vendors, such as payroll providers, insurance providers, brokers, etc.
- SHRM certifications a plus (PHR, SPHR,GPHR)
- High energy, positive attitude, superior ethics
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background/credit check and drug screen required.
Our Home Office in Lutherville, MD is located just outside the Baltimore Beltway (695) and houses robust teams in accounting, human resources, technology, marketing, nutrition and purchasing. These departments support a market of 275 venues and more than 3,200 field staff. SAGE is a privately-owned company whose culinary talent, integrity, and transparency has fueled sustained organic growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer