Cook ~ Cold Prep Experience Preferred ~ Great OpportunityEasthampton, Massachusetts
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking experienced cooks to aid us in providing exceptional dining experiences to our client community at a private school boarding school in Easthampton, MA.
Check out this video about what we do:
- Saturday: 6:15 AM - 2:15 PM
- Sunday: 6:15 AM - 2:15 PM
- Monday: 11:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday: 11:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
- Prior cooking experience required.
- Great Knife Skills
- Ability to work in an organized fashion with the emphasis on great food, presentation, safety and cleanliness.
- Great people skills, friendly demeanor, 'CAN DO' attitude
- Ability to read English, follow and execute SAGE designed recipes and production sheets
- Follow and provide good oral and verbal written instructions
- Ability to properly set up various stations or buffet
- Ability to multitask
- Strong desire to create amazing food and to make every dining experience exceptional for the client and community.
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.