Cook ~ Meals from Scratch ~ Private School!Lakeville, Connecticut
Join a company that cares about its employees and offers training, stable schedules, and real food service experiences!
Check out this video about what we do:
- Monday and Tuesday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Ongoing training
- An awesome team
- An appreciative community
- Career growth opportunity
- Handle and prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Prepare food for catered events
- Serve students and staff from the hot line
- Assist with set-up, service, and clean-up of food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Food service experience preferred
- A great attitude--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced work environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Ability to read and communicate in English
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.