Hourly Executive Chef ~ Weekdays ~ $20/hrSt Petersburg, Florida
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Monday - Friday
- Daily training
- Appreciative community
- Competitive weekly pay: $20/hr
- Quality of life - most weekends and holidays off
- Career opportunity (we love to promote from within!)
What you'll do:
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Follow food safety protocol
- Take the lead on prep and kitchen production - this is hands on!
- Keep accurate production logs
- Make seasonal menus
- Be in charge of food ordering
- Assist with catering when necessary
- Inspire and motivate team members
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Interact with community
- Professional cooking and leadership experience
- Substantial culinary knowledge and prior cooking experience required
- Familiarity with diverse styles of cuisine & food safety procedures
- Culinary degree preferred, but not required
- Ability to read and write in English and use simple math
- Strong organizational skills and computer literacy
- Ability to delegate and manage team members
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Check out this video about what we do:
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.