Dishwasher/Prep Cook ~ Weekends & Evenings!San Antonio, Texas
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Weekends: 8:30AM-7:30PM
- Monday-Thursday: 3:00PM-7:30PM
- Day shift
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Wash cookware during meal periods
- Help keep the dining hall clean and ready for the next meal
- Keep workspace clean and organized
- Maintain clean and orderly storage areas
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Assist with kitchen cleaning and stocking as needed
- Interact kindly with students, staff, and team
- Work in a great team environment!
- Positive attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Pass a drug screening and background check
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable transportation
- A good sense of dependability and team work
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer