CookSouth Berwick, Maine
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a full-time, motivated Utility / Prep Cook for a private dining hall in South Berwick, Maine.
Check out this video about what we do:
Will include some weekend and night shifts
What you get:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career opportunity with a growing company
What you'll do:
- Adhere to and follow from-scratch recipes
- Strictly follow all food and sanitation protocol
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
- Assist with all daily kitchen duties and food production
- Prior cooking experience required
- Great Knife Skills
- Ability to work in an organized fashion with the emphasis on great food, high safety standards and a clean work environment
- Great people skills, friendly demeanor, 'CAN DO' attitude
- Ability to read English, follow and execute SAGE designed recipes and production sheets
- Follow and provide good oral and verbal written instructions
- Ability to properly set up various stations or buffet
- Ability to multitask
- Strong desire to create amazing food and to make every dining experience exceptional for the client and community.
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some positions.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer