Dishwasher / Utility ~ Private School!New Orleans, Louisiana
• Most weekends off
What you get:
• Daily training
• Competitive weekly pay
• Career opportunity with a growing company
What you'll do:
• Wash cookware in between meal periods
• Set up dining areas for meals and events
• Keep work space clean and organized
• Follow all food safety protocol
• Assist with kitchen cleaning and stocking as needed
• Assist with putting away orders and keeping storage areas organized
• Interact kindly with students, staff, and team
• Work in an awesome team environment!
What you need:
• Positive attitude; smile is part of the uniform! :)
• Ability to read instructions and write in English
• Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
• Reliability and flexibility
• Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Check out this video about what we do:
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some positions.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.