Prep Cook / Line Server ~ Private School!Atlanta, Georgia
This is truly a culinary position; we make our meals from scratch daily.
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it):
Sunday to Thursday 10:00 am until 6:00 pm
What you get:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Excellent career with growth opportunity!
- Be able to lift 30 lbs
- Heavy chopping and cutting of items daily, cooking pasta, baking cookies, making house made bars and rice krispee treats.
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Work will with others and independently
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Ensure all food stations remain stocked and fresh
- Kindly interact with our community offering amazing customer service
- Experience in food handling, serving, and qualified prep skills
- A friendly demeanor-- your smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to multi task and be flexible in a fast paced environment
- Clear, organized thought process
- Desire to learn and cook quality food
- Creativity with a high standard for excellence in your food and presentation
- Ability to follow recipes and food safety instructions in English
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background/fingerprint check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.