Cook ~ On a Bus Route ~ Private University!Baltimore, Maryland
This is a true culinary position, our meals are made from scratch daily.
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it):
- Part-time, minimum 24 hours, possibility of more hours
- We are open seven days per week. 6 AM - 7:30 PM, looking for flexibility
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Job on a bus route ~ easily accessible by public transportation
- Adhere to and follow from-scratch recipes
- Strictly follow all food and sanitation protocol
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
- Assist with all daily kitchen duties & food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Professional cooking experience
- Ideally experience on a grill and/or in a prep role
- Great customer service skills
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity and passion for food
- Amazing references and a solid work history
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer