Utility/Dishwashers ~ Weekends ~ Private School!Morristown, New Jersey
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Daily training
- Free lunch
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Wash dishes and cookware for meal periods
- Keep workspace clean and organized
- Keep all areas of the venue clean and organized, including storage racks and refrigeration
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Manage trash and recyclables
- Assist in putting away deliveries when needed
- Interact kindly every day with students, staff, and team
- Assist in serving occasionally
- Work in a great team environment!
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- A reliable source of transportation (No public transit in area)
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer