Prep Cook / Server ~ Weekdays!Medina, Washington
Check out this video about what we do:
- Monday-Friday, 10:00AM-3:00PM
- Most holidays and weekends off
- On-site catering is occasionally required
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Excellent career with growth opportunity!
- Prepare and execute catering events
- Serve on hot food line
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Ensure all food stations remain stocked and fresh
- Kindly interact with our community offering amazing customer service
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Experience serving and proper food handling preferred
- A friendly demeanor-- your smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to multi task and be flexible in a fast paced environment
- Desire to learn and adapt in new situations
- Creativity with a high standard for excellence in your food and presentation
- Ability to follow recipes and food safety instructions in English
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer