Senior Food Service Director ~ Boarding School ~ Beautiful AreaMeriden, New Hampshire
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a seasoned Senior Food Service Director for a boarding school operation in Meriden NH. This leader needs outstanding team building skills and the leadership skills to manage other salaried managers and a hourly team.
What you will do:
- Ensure that the team is delivering SAGE's mission to create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds and foster community and lead them each and every day
- Oversee the production of high quality, scratch, batch cooking
- Manage multiple catering events
- Manage the salaried managers and Lead the team
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- Oversee the creation of the menus with the Executive Chef
- Implement and maintain HACCP standards
- Develop client and customer relationships and foster community
- Deliver fabulous catering results every time
- Communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
- Deliver budgeted financial results
- Create a positive team environment
- Minimum 5 years of prior food service management experience
- Strong administrative abilities
- Awesome team development skills
- High volume upscale catering experience
- High energy and stamina
- Knowledge of current food trends
- Community/ service minded
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Check out this video about what we do:
Pre-employment background/credit check and drug screen required.
Equal Opportunity Employer