Cashier/Line Server ~ Weekdays!Tampa, Florida
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a part-time Cashier/Line Server, who will also perform some light food preparation at a private school in Tampa, FL!
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it):
- 6:30-2:30 PM
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive weekly pay: $11/hr
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Interact with client community and run a register
- Serve a diverse range of meals
- Keep areas stocked and clean
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Exceptional customer service skills-your smile is part of the uniform!
- Prior retail cashier experience
- Food service/food handling experience
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Check out this video about what we do:
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some positions.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.