Experienced Cook ~ University ~ Scratch Meals!West Point, Georgia
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Must be available weekends and evenings
- An awesome team
- Daily training & feedback
- Positive community interaction
- Career growth opportunity
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
- Adhere to and follow from-scratch recipes
- Strictly follow all HACCP and sanitation protocols
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Solid cooking and knife skills
- Professional cooking experience
- Scratch cooking experience preferred
- Fabulous customer service skills; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for and creativity with food
- Amazing references and a solid work history
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some positions.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.