Prep Cook ~ Private SchoolSaint Paul, Minnesota
Are you tired of working long shifts with no reward or career growth opportunities? Join a company that cares about its employees and offers training, stable schedules, and real food service experiences!
Perfect for a candidate that has school aged kids. You'll get all school holidays off and summers too to spend with your family! Plus we'll be moving into a new state of the art kitchen at the beginning of next school year.
Come join us!
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Monday - Friday
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $15.50 -$16.00
- Positive community interaction
- Career growth opportunity
What you'll do:
- Assist in preparing and cooking foods
- Ensure all food stations remain stocked and fresh
- Kindly interact with our community offering amazing customer service
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Adhere to recipes provided
- Assist in receiving and storage of all foods and deliveries
What you need:
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliability and flexibility in schedule
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Willingness to learn new things
- Previous Hotel, Restaurant or School experience preferred.
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some positions.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.