Prep Cook/Server ~ Great Opportunity!Marion, Alabama
• Follows school schedule
What you get:
• Daily training
• An awesome team
• Competitive weekly pay
• Career opportunity with a growing company
What you'll do:
• Adhere to and follow from-scratch recipes
• Strictly follow all food and sanitation protocol
• Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
• Assist with all daily kitchen duties & food production
• Interact with client community in a friendly manner
What you need:
• Professional cooking experience
• Great customer service skills
• Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
• Creativity and passion for food
• Amazing references and a solid work history
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Check out this video about what we do:
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some positions.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.