Dishwasher/Utility ~ Private School!Medina, Washington
a beautiful private day school in Medina, Washington.
This is an entry level position with opportunity for growth and advancement.
Check out this video about what we do:
- Monday - Friday 8:00 AM -3:00 PM
- Follows school schedule
- Occasional weekend catering functions
- Holidays off and some paid holidays!
- Daily training
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunities (we love to promote from within)
- Maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen.
- Wash pots, pans, utensils & cookware for meal periods.
- Sweep, mop floors, and keep workspace clean & organized.
- Some food prep and putting away stock may be required.
- Follow all food safety & sanitation guidelines.
- Work in a great team environment!
- Reliability & flexibility
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift trash receptacles, cardboard boxes, and stand for long periods of time.
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some positions.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.