Utility/Steward ~ Private School!Chattanooga, Tennessee
This is an entry level position with opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Monday through Friday
- 10:00 AM-2:30 PM
What you get:
- Daily training
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- An awesome team
- A start to your career with a growing company
What you will do:
- Daily table and chair placement, washing windows. spot sweeping throughout all three lunches, cleaning rugs, sweeping and mopping dining hall floor, taking out kitchen and dining hall trash, managing the dish window. Follow a daily cleaning schedule. Follow all food safety & sanitation guidelines
- Interact kindly every day with students, staff, & team
- Work in a great team environment!
What you need:
- A friendly demeanor--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to read, write, communicate, and follow instructions in English
- Strong organizational skills
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and lift heavy objects
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Check out this video about what we do:
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some positions.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.