Prep Cook ~ Private School!Memphis, Tennessee
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a full-time, motivated Prep Cook for a private school dining hall in Memphis, TN.
Are you tired of working long shifts with no reward or career growth opportunities? Join a company that cares about its employees and offers training, stable schedules, and real food service experiences!
Come join us!
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Monday - Friday
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $12/hr
- Positive community interaction
- Career growth opportunity
- Assist in preparing and cooking foods
- Ensure all food stations remain stocked and fresh
- Kindly interact with our community offering amazing customer service
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Adhere to recipes provided
- Assist in receiving and storage of all foods and deliveries
- Must have knife skills.
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliability and flexibility in schedule
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Willingness to learn new things
- Previous Hotel, Restaurant or School experience preferred.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some positions.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.