Dishwasher/Utility ~ Private School! Reading, MAReading, Massachusetts
This is an entry level position with opportunity for growth and advancement.
Check out this video about what we do:
- Monday - Friday 8:00 AM -4:00 PM
- Follows school schedule
- Holidays off and some paid holidays!
- Daily training
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunities (we love to promote from within)
- Maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen.
- Wash pots, pans, utensils and cookware for meal periods.
- Sweep, mop floors, and keep workspace clean & organized.
- Some food prep and putting away stock may be required.
- Follow all food safety & sanitation guidelines.
- Work in a great team environment!
- Reliability and flexibility
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift trash receptacles, cardboard boxes, and stand for long periods of time.
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some positions.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.